The Supreme Personality of Godhead Lord Krishna advises go-rakshya, which means cow protection in His instructions of Bhagavad gitä Cows are dear to Lord Krishna. That is why Krishna is also called Gopal that is saviour of the cows.
It releases from past sinful reaction
Protection from both moral and spiritual degradation.
- Without protection of cows, brahminical culture cannot be maintained, and without brahmanical culture, the aim of life cannot be fulfilled.
- The cow products (panchgavya)are used to perform yagna sacrifieces, the prescribed duties of humnas described in Vedas
- Cow protection brings happiness and perfection in life.
- Cow protection is the most important business of human society.
Cow killing is the only reason of wide spread terrorism.
Perfect way to give some relief to this world by following the path of serving humanity shown by God.
- Because of innumerable benefits of cow products i.e. the milk, curds, ghee and even the urine and dung which have medical, agricultural and industrial application the whole humanity is benefited.
- (urine & dung) provide the right solutions for most of the diseases, that are considered incurable.
Cow urine has natural disinfectant and antiseptic qualities. It helps in curing Cancer, AIDS, Asthma, Diabetes, Psoriasis, Eczema, Heart Diseases, Hypertension, Piles, Prostate, Liver, Kidney, Female Diseases, Hepatitis, Acidity, Fits, Ulcer, Spleen, Ear, Sexual Disorders, Nose, Eye, Cough & Cold, Migraine, Headache, Gout, Sodalities, Sciatica and other chronic ailments.
- Allows us to lead a simple & pollution free life.
Manures from cow urine & dung, makes the soil fertile, for yielding more nutrient fruits & Vegetables for healthy life. Helps in overcoming the negatives of Chemical fertilizers.
Helps in maintaining the quality of underground water
Usage of Cow Panch-gavya products is the more simple and Practical approach to serve the Cows.
Panchgavya can be used in energy productions such as BIOGAS AND ELECTICITY, which surpasses the harmful effects of production of energy through conventional sources like burning of fossil fuels and nuclear fuel.
The bulls have traditionally been used to plough the field.
- The cow dung in the best alternative to artificial fertilizer that has so many harmful effects on the environment.
- Helpful in pursuing organic farming.